- KAT-FIT and its trainers will use their skills and knowledge to design a functional and safe programme of exercise in order to achieve the client’s desired physical goals.
- This will take into account the client’s age, health, lifestyle, background, occupation, fitness levels, likes and dislikes related to exercise and personality.
KAT-FIT and its trainers will do their best to encourage, motivate and inspire the client to achieve their goals, while simultaneously working with the client to break down the barriers that have blocked them from previously achieving them.
- KAT-FIT and its trainers cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions you may suffer from.
- Each session will be supervised by a qualified KAT-FIT trainer, who will offer coaching, advice and support to the client in order to achieve the specific goals set out for that session.
- If, for whatever reason, the trainer misses a session without giving at least 24 hours notice, the client will be credited with an additional session on top of the missed session. In the case of a valid emergency, the session will be rescheduled at a time suitable to both the client and trainer.
- If the client is more than 15 minutes late for a session without prior arrangement, the trainer may leave the premises and the session will be forfeited. In the case of an emergency, the trainer may, at their discretion, complete a full session with the client – only if it will not interfere with other commitments or alternatively, the session may be rescheduled at the trainer’s discretion.
- KAT-FIT and its trainers commit to lead by example and to give 100% commitment to the support of their clients.
- If at any point, goals are unrealistic or unattainable, KAT-FIT and its trainers promise to be completely honest with the client.
The Client’s Obligations:
- Be on time so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- 100% commitment to the programme is required in order to achieve results.
- Should the trainer require any further reasonable information, such as a food diary or medical information from a health practitioner, the client is required to provide them before the next session, or will forfeit sessions until provided.
- Payments are due in advance by the 3rd of each month. If payments are late without due notice, sessions will be postponed until payments are made.
- The client is required to give notice of absence in all group sessions.
Session Cancellation Policy:
24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for all appointments including group sessions. Notice of less than 24 hours will incur a full payment of the session fee except in the case of a valid emergency.
Rearranging a Session:
At least 24 hours notice is required to rearrange a session and can only be done if the trainer has the availability you need. If the trainer is unavailable to rearrange, the session would either need to be kept or be moved to the next month. Group sessions need to be caught up in the same month of rescheduling – if they cannot be held in the same month, they will be forfeited and fees will still apply. Rescheduling of sessions is at the trainer’s discretion.
If the client is late for a session the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time. If the trainer is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions. If the client arrives more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premises and the session will be forfeited.
Prices depend on the number of sessions per month. For group sessions, it is also structured depending on the number of members per group. KAT-FIT reserves the right to adjust the fees as and when deemed necessary and with due notice of four weeks to the client.